Friday, April 06, 2007

Good friday

Yes it was a good friday for a lot of people.. we went paintball shooting.. Cody and I met up with a guy i work with and his daughter and friends as well as Cody's friend and his dad... what a day.. I am a big target no doubt about it.. I was taken out every game but i took some with me almost every game... the last game i lasted only a few minuets.. But hey thats part of the game.. I am going to be sooo sore after this.. man have i got to work out.. just a few pics of us. one is when we just got ready to play our first game and did not have any paint on us yet or bruises they come later.. after that it was all out war... Each course is themed here is Bosnia. we are ready to do it again.. after i recover from the sore muscles..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home