Sunday, August 06, 2006

Good morning.. well it was a good week last week.. the cat that Amberlee brought home has been adopted out to a nice girl... earlier in the week Cody and I traveled to Lancaster to start my back ground check on some guns that Cody and I had won. Pick up date is after 5:15 pm on wednesday.. Cody and I cannot wait. Cody, my brother Bernie and my self went to the Mule deer foundation benefit dinner two weeks ago and Cody won a Marlin .17 cal HMR rifle. As for myself i won a Knight .50 cal black powder rifle, with a stainless steel barrel and composite stock.. i cannot wait to shoot the thing... also i won a Ruger 7mm 08 rifle. the bad thing with this free stuff is that is always cost a lot of money.. now i have to buy black powder accessories and a scope and sling for the high power rifles... not to mention i now have to go hunting and use it darn the shear suffering involved... I did get our new hunting licenses, Cody and I, so we are ready to hunt the dove season opener on sept. 1st... well thats all for now

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Sounds interesting I guess. I haven't a clue what type of guns you won but congratulations. Gee something is wrong with not worrying about if you get opening day off or not!!!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home